Saturday 23 February 2013

The Four Emissaries


Translated from the book Madinatul Ma-ajiz (City of Miracles )




1.       The Late Rawandi mentions as follows :
Imam Zamana (a.s.) had appointed emissary for fulfilment of rights and guiding people in the laws of religion. His first Emissary was Sheikh Usman bin Saeed Amri. After his death, Imam Zamana  (a.s.) appointed his Abu Jafar Mohammed bin Usman as his emissary.               

After him Abul Qasim Hussain bin Roh was appointed as Imama Zamana’s(a.s.) emissary. After him Ali bin Mohammed Seymouri was appointed as Your emissary. After his death the chain of emissary came to an end. And whatever goods the people used to bring to the Four Emissaries, they used to mention sign of the goods and the signs of their owners to people. And these signs they used to obtain from Imam Zamana (a.s.).

(Al- Kharaij : Vol. 3, Pg. 1108)


2.      Abu jafar Aswad says that Abu Jafar Amri had in his life dug a grave. I asked him with regard to this and he said :

“I have been ordered by Imam Zamana(a.s.) to wind up my affairs. ”

After this event he passed away in two months.

(Al- Kharaij : Vol. 3, Pg. 1120)
3  
           Mohammed bin Ali bin Hussain says that when death was approaching Abu Jafar Mohammed bin Usman Amri, I was sitting towards his head side and busy in asking questons and talking to him. That time Abul Qasim Hussain bin Roh was sitting at his footside. Amri looked at me and said:

“Imam Zamana(a.s.) has ordered me that I appoint Abul Qasim Hussain bin Roh as my successor.”

Hearing this I got up from my place and made Abul Qasim to sit there and myself sat at the place where previously he was sitting.

( Kamaal–ud-Deen : Pg. 503 ; Bihaarul Anwaar: Vol. 51,Pg.354)

4.       Mohammed bin Ali bin Mateel said that Mohammed bin Abdeel Aabi’s wife, Zainab came to my paternal uncle Jafer bin Ahmed and said that from the good of Imam I have with me 300 dirhams and I wish that I myself hand over this amount to Hussain bin Roh.

My uncle sent me with her as a translator. When I reached to Hussain bin Roh with this lady, then Hussain bin Roh asked her in her mother tongue about the well-being of her and her family. I never felt the need to translate anything. Then the lady handed over the said amount to him and went away.

( Kamaal–ud-Deen : Pg. 503 , Ghaibat Tusi : Pg. 321 )

No comments:

Post a Comment